Sometimes the legal and regulatory complexity of a repatriation can seem a little daunting, so we try to keep things as simple as possible.
We breakdown every element of our pricing so you can see exactly what you are paying for and, should you decide to entrust us with your repatriation, you will be looked after by one named member of our staff throughout. You will also have access to our exclusive Repatriation Progress Tracking tool, making it easy to follow every stage of your loved one's journey to their final place of rest.
As part of our repatriation service to Czech Republic, we will obtain the necessary permits that allows transportation of the Deceased from the United Kingdom to Czech Republic.
We will usually require the Passport or ID of the person who has died. However, if this is not available, please let us know and we can make alternative arrangements.
Our repatriation service includes:
- Advice on all aspects of repatriation relating to:
- UK authorities
- Authorities in Czech Republic
- All major airlines
- Preparation of the deceased
- Provision of a zinc-lined coffin or metal casket conforming to international transportation regulations (choices available)
- Documentation delivery service and collection for Coroners 'Out of England' certificate across the whole of the UK
- Freight booking services and airway bill production
- Collection and delivery service throughout the UK 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Full use of our newly refurbished Chapel of Rest
- 24/7 access to our unique Repatriation Progress Tracking tool
Embassy of Czech Republic
26-30 Kensington Palace Gardens, London, W8 4QY
Tel: 020 7243 1115
Fax: Not listed