To make planning easier, we have identified the most common requirements for any repatriation and included them in the Mears Repatriation Funeral Plan
- Transportation from place of death
- Application for Coroner approval for repatriation
- International embalming
- Dressing of Deceased in own clothing or provision of
a funeral gown
- Use of our Chapel of Rest
- Embassy visit, with coffin if required
- Booking of flight
- Production of Air Way Bill
- Customs clearance UK
- Transportation to departing airport
- Diamond plan - a comprehensive funeral
In addition any other requirement such as a Church Service or Mass in the UK can incorporated into the plan.
Contact Phone Number 020 3455 0305
You decide what’s right for you; and we only include the services you want in the plan.
Making the choices that suit you. We provide the guidance now, just as we will be proud to provide the care and attention later, when your family need our help.
You shouldn’t worry about taking the decision to make your plans now, we know that circumstances change with the years so are happy to take direction from you should you wish to make changes to your initial plan. Although certain additions may increase the cost, you can be certain that the details you want will be respected in the service you get.